A former sailing trawler launched in La Rochelle in 1946, this auric ketch ended her career as a fishing boat in 1975 to devote herself to cruising around Brittany. She partially sank in September 2020 in Concarneau before being rescued by Beautiful Life Hotels, who decided to restore her and integrate her into the Domaine de Locguénolé. It is now presented in the form of a comfortable and totally atypical marine suite offering a unique holiday experience.
Moored alongside the quay, the Caprice takes you sailing through the woods and forests of the estate. The comfort of the master suite is second to none, and the aft cabin looks like a sea hut to children.
The whole crew meets up in the saloon for an iodised breakfast, then it's time to read or relax on the deck, which serves as a private rooftop... Pure reverie!
- Located 100 m from the Château (south), opposite L'Orangerie
- View of the garden, swimming pool and tennis court - Private terrace (sun deck)
- 2-bedroom suite - 1 king bed and 2 single beds - 32 m² (32 sq. m.)
- Separate living room - Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms with shower only - Separate toilet - Hairdryer - Bathrobes and slippers - Pool towel - Sothys welcome products
- Free Wi-Fi - Satellite TV - Radio - Telephone
- Minibar - Coffee machine - Courtesy tray - Safe
- No extra bed possible - Maximum 4 people